Shenzhen Yanhua Packing Products Co., Ltd.
What are the requirements for export Packaging Cartons?
1. If there is no special requirement for export packing cartons, normal customs clearance can be done.
2. In general, if it is a general small product, it is recommended that the export packaging cartons not be oversized and over-loaded. It is best to be able to handle one person (for example, control within 20kg gross weight, size not exceeding 40*30*30 and the like). If the product itself is relatively large, then the export packaging cartonsmust also be large (such as bicycles, furniture products). This type of truck is generally used for loading and unloading. Then the export packaging cartons is arranged according to the actual size of the product. However, in order to achieve a better packaging effect, it is better to use a pallet as a packaging unit, so that loading and unloading with a forklift is not easy to damage the outer packaging box.
3. Be sure to guarantee the appearance quality of the export packaging cartons as follows:
(1) Print quality: clear printing of patterns and handwriting, uniform color, bright and bright; large box of printing position error no more than 7mm, small box no more than 4mm;
(2) closed quality: there is no loophole around the box, the lids of each box are closed
(3) Size Tolerance: The tolerance of box inner diameter and design dimension should be kept in the large box ± 5mm, small box ± 3mm, and the overall dimensions are basically the same;
(4) The number of times of folding the lid: Corrugated Carton flap cover Opening and closing 180 times reciprocally folding more than 5 times, the sum of the lengths of the cracks in the surface layer and the inner layer of the first and second class boxes, and the three types of boxes is not more than 70mm; In addition, the joint specification is required, the edges are neat, there is no overlap, the box face No obvious damage or stains are allowed.